Sunday, March 9, 2014

I'm So sick

Well there it is. I'm  sick. Actually, I've been sick since hmmmmm Christmas I think. I caught a cold before Christmas and it seems like it is still lingering. Every week, I have headaches, runny nose, low energy. Sometimes I feel good, but that usually last 2-3 days and then the cold starts again.

I've tried everything...but now i'm so sick of being sick. My nose hurts so much, my skin is so tight and dry, my hair lost its shine, my nails breaks easily, i'm always dehydrated, I have sores in my nose from blowing it too much, it feels like I got punched in the nose.

bbblllllaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I'm so sick of winter. This year was aweful. It's like we got 5 winters in 1. But you all know that.

On a lighter note.

I started my new job on January 6. It has been 2 months now and I quite enjoy it. The people are really nice and i'm learning so much from them too. I feel like i'm growing as a funeral Director where as before I felt stuck.  I meet families, I do funerals, I  do prep work, I do everything, I work sometimes 14 hours a day. I work 8 days in a row before I get 1 day off. But I like it and i'm doing it all without having anxiety attacks.

I don't know if it's because my meds finally kicked in, but i'm good right now. Morning are not hard, and I enjoy my work. But when I have a day off, my body just collapses from the sickness. So that sucks.

I started going Tanning and it seems to help me feel a bit better and relaxes my tired muscles. But I want to feel better soon!

I am currently In the market of being a condo. it's stressful ahahah I found the perfect place but the bank won't approve me for a mortgage until my probation at work is over...which is in June. So i'm hoping it will still be in the market by then. I really like that place and it is in my price range (which is really low btw). Keep finger cross.

It's silly, but i can't wait to live on my own again. I miss my cat (who is currently living at my sister's) and I miss my rhythm. The quietness of things. And I want to decorate the place! make it my own!!

In June, I will also be running a 5km again. It's the same thing as Run or Dye, which I did last year. You run and they throw colors at you, at the end you look like a messy rainbow ahaha I don't think i'll be running much of it. I'm so out of shape, but i'll do my best and it will be a start. I'll run it with Phenix ahahah

So far nothing really exciting in happening. I work a lot, but it's good. I spend time with my family, and that's good. I am  thinking about my future more and making long term plans (like buying a house), and that's good.

I'm SO sick....but i'm good!

No comments: